Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Moving

I live in Elberton,but right after Christmas me and my mom and my two other sisters will be moving to Bowman. We will move into a 1 bedroom apartment. I am really worried about us not having enough room, but we will get over it. I am trying to look at this as a new chapter in my life.We moved the first of January so we started the new year in the new apartment. Its not as bad as I thought it was going to be concerning the space . We make it work. It is still kind of weird living in Bowman, living in the town. I always lived in the woods. I do miss it some, but i can get use to this pretty fast. This is my first blog so I am going to give some basic info. about me. I am 20 years old . I am a 31 Consultant, that is a christian based company that sales pocket books, wallets etc. I am working on geeting our new apartment organized and trying to find room for all of our sutff. I have sastemic rheumotoid arthritis, I've had that since i was 19 months old. So I have had my fair share of doctor visits. I am trying to decied what i want to do for a living. I thought about doing missions, I really thought that is what God wanted me to do, but stuffs happened that made me rethink if that is what he wants. I really dont want to say why right now,maybe later. Right now i just feel like i am at a stopping point. I don't know what to do next. Im not even going to school right now. So I have no Idea what I would like to do for a living. I am praying about it hopefully God will give me the answer soon. Well that is all for today

7 comments:

  1. I think you are right to say this is a new chapter in your life. Don't look at this as a stopping point, but a new beginning. You may not know what you are to do now, but enjoy the process of getting there. I think sometimes as people we get so enamored in figuring out where we fit in. We miss the bumps and curves along the way, that make life what it is. Take each day as it comes and enjoy every moment the best that you can. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I know I'm trying to enjoy this time of my life, but it feels weird because everyone else my age is either vgoing to college or at work. I'm just tired of being at the at the house all the time. Thank you for commenting. Love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that feeling too. I'm still waiting to hear from my job. Since I'm planning to tutor in the evenings, I'm hoping to volunteer in the day time. Maybe you could volunteer during the week, at the church or some where near by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do awana at the church and Sunday school, but right now I am having a hard time going to that church right now, because of what kenny and Jerry done, Im trying to let it go, but there has been so much drama at that church,anyway I know I got to let it go It is just going to take time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to fill me in...I don't think I know about this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will talk to you about that later, because mom don't want me to put it on here, I don't balme her it is real personal stuff, ill message it to you through your email when I get a chance, It is not just this why im having a hard time going to that church, but its alot Ill tell more when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's fine, you can email me or call.

    ReplyDelete