Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This crazy week!

This has been the longest week of my life, and I certainly don't mena that in a good way! My stomach has been killing me all week and I have no clue why hurts so bad all the. The weather here has been insane! I so cannot wait until summer! I thought i like snow, but after this week I don't think so anymore. I have arthritis and this weather has made me so sore all week long. I can't get enough sleep, because my legs would hurt so bad during the night. I haven't been able to hardly eat anything, because of my stomach. I have been so sick all week long and it was like everything bad had to happe this week and the sad thing is this week isn't over and I still been feeling sick to my stomach. I have been stuck in this apartment all week, because of this crazy insane weahter. I give props to those who live in areas were its normal to have blizzards, because I could so never live there! I really don't know how you guys do it! If I move I would move some where like Florida or California! I know this is random, but I wanted to see the new show off the map,but my sister wants to see hot in cleveland, and of course my luck it comes on the same night at the same time! My luck sucks, any way thats all of my depressing life for today.

5 comments:

  1. I forgot to do spell check so please ignore all grammical errors lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you are having such a bad week. The good news, the temperature should be pretty high tomorrow and help with melting the snow. Are you still having the same problems with your stomach? If so, you may need to see the doctor again:/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats good. I am ready for it to be gone. No its not the same stomach pain. I tell you more about it don't want to write it on here. I am hoping i wont have to go back, but I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that's fine. Feel free to call me any time. :)

    ReplyDelete