Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Dad problems

Ugh I am so sick of my Dad, only reason I call him that is because I don't want to give his name out. He fussed at my little sister, because she wanted change her mind about what she wanted to do for a living! She is not even out of high school! The man is a complete Idiot. He acts like he is God and we suppose bow down and do everything he tells to do. Nothing we do is good enough, I'm so sick of him. I wish he would leave us the Hell alone. Excuse my language,but I can't take his crap anymore. I wish he would just leave us all alone! Evidently that is way to much to ask from someone! Ugh I can't believe audacity of some people!!!!!!!!!! I hope my little sister follows HER DREAMS AND LIVE HER OWN LIFE., and not worry about what that sorry person has to say to her about her dreams! I hope you who is reading this follows your dreams and Don't let anyone hinder you from living the life you want live, especially you women out there, you can do whatever it is you want to do. Im am so tired of sorry sexest men out thier who think that all women good for his serving them and giving them what they want! I Know there is still good men out there, and I hope I will be able to find and marry him, but It will be a long time before I can trust one. ALL the men in my life have been nothing, but sorry little Jerks,to put it politly. Man I can't believe he is still talking hatefully to my mother and is blaming her for everything and saying we ruined his life! He is a complete and total lier! I can't wait until I am able to move, I swear I'm moving out of this state and im not coming back!!!!!!!!!! I am so angry my chest hurts everyday. He is the most sorriest farther in the world and he is not a man he is a sorry little boy!
For those who are reading this I hope and pray, that you have a wonderful farther figure in your liffe, and I hope that men who read this know that they need to step up and be men of God. You suppose to be the leader of the house, so act like a man and do your job right!

1 comment: