Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Business Ideas!

Hey Everyone, I have an Idea for a business I would like to start in Elberton, it is something that I think that this wonderful small town truly needs. Yes, I said wonderful I guess some people just meant to live in small towns even if they don't want to admit it LOL,Just kidding, anyway,I see this business not only as way to make money, but I see it as a great ministry opportunity as well. I hope it to be a way I can reach the youth in Elberton. I can't reveal any Ideas on here, of course, because of people will steal my Idea. I hope that I can do this. I need help so, if you know of a good way I can get a grant, I would really appreciate the help.  I hope to start working on it soon. I am really excited about it, but I am going to need a lot of help.If you know of a church who wants to help reach the youth in these surrounding small town please let me know. I will reveal more when it starts coming together. I know is going to take a lot of time, and I am really getting anxious to get it started, but I ask for your prayers that I willing do this on God's timing and His Way. Thank you that is all for today.  

1 comment: